- The most common cause is that the Reader isn’t in contact with the Smart Sensor long enough. Wait until the reading comes on the screen. This is usually less than three seconds.
- Check your battery and the connection between the battery and reader.
- Look to see if the prongs on your reader are bent.
- If there is no issue with the battery or the prongs, one of the following may be true:
- You need to upgrade your reader.
- Your reader is broken and has loose material inside the reader.
If you need to upgrade your reader or have it replaced, please call (844) 829-3335.